Class Reports/Student Progress (standards
The WILD-LAB program is designed so that
you can see at-a-glance how your students are progressing
through the curriculum.
- Simply log in to your EDUCATOR'S
CONTROL PANEL and click the green "CLASS REPORTS"
button at the top left.
- Then select the CLASS LIST you
want to see.
You'll then see a graph which will show
- where they are in the current curriculum
- their score so far
- what STANDARDS and BENCHMARKS have
been achieved at each step
- which answers they had to try multiple
times before they got the correct answer
- which TYPES of SKILLS (i.e. "communication",
"resources access & utilization", etc.) were
needed for answers they got INCORRECTLY or CORRECTLY
These records are intended to arm you
with more information about help where your students current academic
strengths and weaknesses may be. We encourage you to see this
as merely another tool to help you consider future learning activities
from which your students may benefit.
HERE to move on to the next part of our Overview.